Before you can generate a report that uses Stored Procedures and Parameters with SSW Access Reporter .NET For IIS you need to do the following steps:
1) Create a Stored Procedure in SQL with a where clause.
E.g: Create Stored Procedure "procOrdersSelect" @pintOrderID int AS SELECT * FROM Orders WHERE Orders.OrderID = @pintOrderID
2) Set the 'ReportSource' property in the Report in Access to use the Stored Procedure.
3) Add the ADP to the list of Databases in the SSW Access Reporter Report Manager by clicking on the 'Databases' button, clicking 'New Database' and then filling in the details.
4) Restart the SSW Access Reporter For IIS Service.
5) Create a Web Page to make report requests. A sample page is included with SSW Access Reporter .NET For IIS that you can change. You will need to change the Report Filter's value to match the Parameter used in the Stored Procedure.
E.g ReportFilter.items(0).Value = "@pintOrderID=10249"
You may also need to add a new Database that matches the database that was added to the Report Manager to the list in the Database Dropdown list.
Now you should be able to run reports from the web page and generate them in any of the different reporting formats."