This application is build upon the .Net Framework and requires the framework to be installed on the computer running the application.
Follow the link for the .Net Framework
We have also noticed that there seems to be a rare problem on XP machines that have a software firewall installed.
You can fix this problem by:
1) First remove all old .Net Framework from the Add/Remove Programs in your control panel
2) Then Go to the Microsoft download page again and download the dotnetredist and SP2 and save them on your hard drive
3) Reboot the computer.
4) disable your firewall software package.
5) Install dotnetredist (have patience, you have to show a directory were you want to install. All it does is relocate the install file to the chosen directory. So find the file dotnetfx.exe and install it.
6) Now you can install the update file and reboot your system.
7) Install .NET SP2