1. The easiest way is to use SSW Diagnostics http://www.ssw.com.au/ssw/Download which will check for the latest versions of your installed software.
SSW Diagnostics requires the .NET Framework to be installed.
2. The more complex way, if you cannot install the .NET Framework and you need to find the installed version of a piece of software, then follow the procedure below.
Use the “System Information” Tool (also known as MSInfo) which is installed with Microsoft Office.
- Start the System Information Tool
- Open the Start Menu, select Programs, select Accessories, select System Tools, select System Information
or In any Office Application Open the Help menu, choose About, press the System Information button
- When System Information opens, open the File Menu, select Save and enter C:\Sysinfo.nfo as the filename
- If you have WinZip, use WinZip to Zip C:\Sysinfo.nfo to C:\Sysinfo.zip
- Send the file via email to SSW if you were asked
- SSW Support staff will open the file with the System Information tool and check the software you have installed